UPDATE (9/24/20): We are excited to announce that Ford Fest 2020 has been officially approved to proceed by the KY governor’s office! In order for this event to happen safely, we have created new guidelines and procedures that will be in effect. Please review and plan accordingly!
Guidelines/Procedure changes for 2020:
- Social Distancing Must Be Practiced
- Everyone will need to practice social distancing and keep 6 feet from others that you did not travel with
- If you cannot keep 6 feet away from others, you will need to wear your mask
- There will be Mask Zones where you must wear your mask including bleachers, food lines, Holley merchandise tent, restrooms, registration, etc.
- Bleachers will be limited to 20% capacity, but we will add room down the drag strip on both sides and around the oval track (so bring a chair and/or blanket)
- Before attending the event read the CDC’s guide about “How to Protect Yourself & Others“
We will have PPE available for everyone in case you forget or misplace yours. Hand sanitizer will be easily accessible around the facility. We will also have additional staff on hand to clean key areas of the facility for your safety. We look forward to a great, safe event!
Cars and trucks from all over the Fordiverse will descend upon Bowling Green, KY this September for the ultimate Ford party! Holley’s Intergalactic Ford Festival is a celebration of everything and anything powered by a Ford engine! We’ve joined forces with the NMRA during their World Finals – their largest race of the year – to bring you the most insane, wild, can’t miss all-Ford event on the planet! Like other Holley events there will be drifting, autocross, 3S Challenge, road course, drag racing, a dyno challege, show-n-shine, burn out competitions and more! Event/class champions will be crowned as well as an overall event grand champion for those that want to compete in multiple events. From wild 2,000+ hp Street Outlaws and Vaughn Gittin’s insane drift Mustang…to Cleetus McFarland’s tire smokin’ burnouts and the original Bigfoot…this event is the Blue Oval experience you don’t want to miss. The party is going down for sure! Check out the rest of the site and make plans to join us!
All to be held at Holley’s home town tracks – the historic and beautiful Beech Bend Raceway Park and the new world-class NCM Motorsports Park.